Celebrate with us at a Farm-to-Table Harvest dinner catered by Bushel & Peck’s on Friday, October 18th, 5:30pm Cocktails, 6:15 Dinner.
$60 FWEC members, $75 non-members, $25 kids’ dinner
- Silent Auction
- Local food producer discussion panel
- Kids’ dinner and activities (ages 6-12, caregiver must be at dinner)
- Appetizers: Charcuterie board (meats, cheeses, artisanal pickles, seasonal fruit, bread)
- Main Course: Roast pork/poached salmon/herbed farro; roasted root vegetables; craft sauerkraut
- Dessert buffet: Apple crisp; pumpkin pie; brownie bars
- Cash Bar (wine, beer): One complementary drink with each dinner
Make a weekend of it!
- Big Hill Prairie walk , 10/19 at 10am
- Beloit College Powerhouse tour, 10/19 at 2pm
- Farmers’ Market, downtown Beloit, 10/19 from 8am-1pm
We have a block of rooms reserved at the Ironworks Hotel (until 9/18); contact 608-362-5500, if you need lodging, and ask for the Welty block of rooms.