No School! No Problem! Welty’s line up of No School Days has you covered. Let’s keep the learning going by exploring Creepy Critters, Turkey Trails, African-American Scientists, Cold Snaps, Tracking Animals, tapping trees for Maple Sugar.
Age 6 to 12
8am to 3:00pm
Extended Camp $5/Day 3:00pm to 5:00pm
Registration is limited to a set number of campers based on physical space and staffing levels. Each camper must be registered separately. Sign up is for the entire day.
- If you register your camper for multiple days, refunds will be issued only for full days:
- 14-days in advance 100% – a $5.00 processing fee
- 7-days in advance 50% and a $5.00 processing fee
Outside & Inside. We will strive to be outside as much as possible. We will only head inside if the weather does not permit us to be outside.
Welty is taking specific steps to reduce participant and staff risk of transmission of the COVID-19 virus. Campers and staff will be required to adhere to national, state, and local guidelines for group gatherings. If you choose to have a camper participate in this program:
- Vaccination: Welty strongly recommends that all campers be vaccinated against COVID-19 to ensure the highest safety possible for all campers and staff and to also reduce the possibility of camp closures due to close contact.
- CDC recommendation for close contact for un-vaccinated individuals is to quarantine for 10 days. Those that are vaccinated (including any recommend boosters) and are not showing symptoms many continue to attended camp. Refunds for missed days will not be issued.
- If transmission in Rock county is “high,” upon arrival, campers will be asked a few heath questions and have their temperature taken.
- If your camper is showing symptoms, they should be kept at home. At any time a camper shows symptoms, the camper will be separated from the others and sent home.
- Campers will be allowed to return after 72 hours of controlled temperature without medication. A refund for missed days will not be issued.
- Campers that take an at-home test and test negative and do not have a fever, may return to camp sooner.
- Masking. We will following the CDC County Level Guide. If Rock County is “low” or “Medium” masking will not be needed, but any would be free to wear one at anytime. If “high,” we will mask indoors, except during lunch or snacks.
- Lunch and snacks should be packed and are the responsibility of the caregiver.
- Limit sharing of supplies.
- Wash hands, use sanitizer, sanitizing wipes, sanitizing spray for hands.
After registering, please complete the Emergency Contact Form (if you did not complete one for 2022 summer camp) Information. Please note that emergency contact information is due 7 days before the first day of camp. All campers must have medical insurance.
Register using the form below. If a week is full, please email email@example.com to be placed on a waiting list.